- If you are interested in enrolling your child at Dimensions, we encourage you to fill out an application. There is no charge to be on our waiting list and this will enable you to begin to receive registration emails and updates.
- Our focus for preschoolers is to provide a hands-on experiential approach to learning.
- Through inspiring environments, quality materials and exemplary teachers, children initiate their own curriculum opportunities to:
- Grow socially by practicing problem-solving, negotiation, and group participation.
- Develop a positive sense of self and to appreciate cultural diversity.
- Cultivate intellectual development through investigation and discovery of math and science concepts with teacher support.
- Lean about wellness including physical development, healthy eating and body competence.
- Experience language and literacy through exposure to quality literature, varied writing opportunities and introduction to other languages.
- Discover the arts including music, creative movement and visual arts (painting, drawing, sculpting).
2019-20 Preschool Sessions & Rates
|Days||3 yrs by Oct. 15 & potty trained *||10 equal payments|
|Mon – Fri||8:45-3:45||$640.66|
Optional extended hours from 7:30am-8:45am and 3:45pm-5:30pm are available at a rate of $5.30 per hour. Spaces are limited.
There is no cost to complete an application and be on our Waiting List.
A non-refundable enrollment /processing fee is due at the time you accept an available spot and before your forms can be processed.
Monthly tuition payments will be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account.
Need based scholarships are available for families who may need lower tuition for a variety of reasons. Please call our office for more information.