- If you are interested in enrolling your child at Dimensions, we encourage you to fill out a waiting list application. There is no charge to be on our waiting list and this will enable you to begin to receive registration emails and updates.
- Our focus for preschoolers is to provide a hands-on experiential approach to learning.
- Through inspiring environments, quality materials and exemplary teachers, children initiate their own curriculum opportunities to:
- Grow socially by practicing problem-solving, negotiation, and group participation.
- Develop a positive sense of self and to appreciate cultural diversity.
- Cultivate intellectual development through investigation and discovery of math and science concepts with teacher support.
- Lean about wellness including physical development, healthy eating and body competence.
- Experience language and literacy through exposure to quality literature, varied writing opportunities and introduction to other languages.
- Discover the arts including music, creative movement and visual arts (painting, drawing, sculpting).
2017-18 Preschool Sessions & Rates
|Days||3 yrs by Oct. 15 & potty trained *||10 equal payments|
|Mon – Fri||8:45–2:45||$518.00|
Optional extended hours from 7:30am-9:15am and 3:15pm-5:30pm
are available, but spaces are limited. Please contact Tony Guerrero at [email protected] or (402) 474-8511 for extended hour rates.
A non-refundable registration/processing fee is due at the time you accept an available spot and before your forms can be processed.
- $55.00 for returning children
- $100.00 for new children
Monthly tuition payments will be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account.
A Tuition Assistance Program is available on a limited basis for families who may need lower tuition for a variety of reasons. Please call our office for more information.